First quarter reflection

My mindset for this quarter was to get good grades but my grades did not turn out what I wanted hem to be. Even though I tried so hard to get threes and fours I got twelve two’s. I just want to go to Irving and relax for a little bit. And I’m going to improve on everything by trying so hard and doing extra work and do some extra stuff ahead from this quarter that can get me ahead so I can probably skip a  grade so I can make my parents proud. And be proud. So then my parents don’t have to worry and be stressed that’s the one thing I hate my mother and my dad do. Yell at me because so I can do better next time and then they won’t have to worry. And that their son is doing good and then they now that he has a good future right in front of him. All he has to do aka me is just keep going and whenever there is a challenge then I have to pull ahead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend

2 blackfish post

1st blackfish post