Shower

The most funniest day of my life was when I was taking a shower.  And i was just putting shampoo on and then my sister came in and she asked for my phone password and then I said no and then she flushed the toiled and the water was cold and I screamed at her. And then she turned the light off. And I couldn’t see and I fell down and then my sister started to laugh. And then then when I finished I got out put my pajamas on. And then when it was time to go to sleep I put a mask on. And when she was sleeping I put the scary were wolf  mask on and the n o woke her up and I started screaming and she got scared. And then my mom woke up. And then she saw what happened and then she started laughing. And then my dad woke up he ALSO STARTED  laughing. And then we didn’t prank each other anymore. Because it would be just chaos.






                                                                            That was funny but it

                                                                                            HURT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend

2 blackfish post

1st blackfish post